Sometimes only a song can express a hidden truth or an intimate feeling. Join Soundstreams and two notable Toronto songwriters for a program about exposing “the personal” and “the intimate” through music – and to explore the question “Why do we share secrets?”
- For an announcement of the evening’s songwriters!
- And a way to share your own anonymous secrets as inspiration for an upcoming Soundstreams performance!
Get ready for Encounters! As always, we’ll feature free performance and discussion at The Gladstone Hotel.
- Grab a drink, discover and engage with Soundstreams’ music and themes in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Feeling hungry? Expect fresh delights coming out of the Gladstone Hotel’s kitchen – a pioneer of the local food movement in Toronto since 2006.
- Feeling curious? Bring questions for the open Q&A! Encounters is your chance to ask our performers and special guests those questions you’ve always wondered about or take part in a conversation about something new.